OVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lapis Guide

Go down

Lapis Guide Empty Lapis Guide

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Well i saw some people wondering about what lapis are usefull for what class, and what bonuses do they give, so i found these few threads on the main forum that should pretty much answer all ur questions Wink

Regural Lapis: http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?highlight=guide+lapis&t=93192&sid=a8429345da7527cd66451e32b4550a19

Dual Lapis: http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=137865&sid=a8429345da7527cd66451e32b4550a19

Hope that helps Smile

Back to top Go down

Lapis Guide Empty Re: Lapis Guide

Post  CaptCrumb Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:50 pm

As an addition to the other useful info provided by Muro, the following is gained for every point given of the following:

Str: Gives 1.3 Attack per point of strength

REC: Gives 5 HP and 1 DEF

INT: Gives 1.3 Magic

WIS: Gives 5 MP, 0.2 Magic and 1 Resist

DEX: Gives 5 SP and 0.25 Attack

LUC: Increases chance of critical by 0.2%. Adds 0.75 to average critical damage. Increases ability to evade critical hits.

What is the difference between Deceive and Assault lapis i hear you say?

Assault lapis adds to both minimum and maximum attack (damage), adding to average damage the same number as well, automatically. Deceive lapis adds only to max damage, adding less to average damage.

So, for a weapon with, let's say, 10-20 damage, assault lvl3 would make that 18-28, while deceive, 10-28.

Evasion is harder to use than defense, and unless you are assassin/ranger, you can forget about evading much in PvP. You can evade only physical attacks, and evasion works less effectively (though it still does) towards wannabe critical hits. Evasion either avoids all damage, or no damage. Defense from rec avoids part of damage, but each and every time.

Dexterity adds to physical hit rate. (Thanks to Kikix for the info on that).
CaptCrumb
CaptCrumb
Admin

Back to top Go down