OVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to get each level of lapis

Go down

Where to get each level of lapis Empty Where to get each level of lapis

Post  CaptCrumb Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:05 am

Lvl1 - 1-15 map
Lvl2 - 20-30 map, also from wolves outside Karis Castle
Lvl3 - Karis Dungeons 1 & 2
Lvl4 - Karis Dungeon 2, boss room and lvl 2 upwards
Lvl5 - Stigma Cave

Dual lapis - New desert maps

Last edited by CaptCrumb on Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaptCrumb
CaptCrumb
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where to get each level of lapis Empty More specific mob > lapis info

Post  CaptCrumb Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:13 am

Info from someone on Shaiya forum had info of what lapis in particular is USUALLY dropped by which mob, so until verified take this info with a pinch of salt.

I know that almost all Lapis drop in pvp. but what i wanna know is what mobs drop what lapis, or is it totaly random?

It's a bit complicated and I don't think anybody has taken the time to search out every specific possibility yet (it would be a gargantuan endeavor)

I can tell you only what I know from my experience...

Lv1 lapis come from 1-15 pvp. from most mobs on the map.

Lv2 lapis drop from most mobs on the 20-30 pvp map, but more frequently from mobs (such as spiders) in the maze dungeon. The maze boss Rapioru can drop a lvl 3 lapis.

Lv3 lapis come from 1-60 pvp map mobs, but more often from any mobs in D1 dungeon. The skeletons in d1 tend to drop str, dex, luc, endure lapis more often while the zombies drop int, wis, mp lapis more often. The boss of D1 "Lich" drops 2 lvl 4 lapis, but not usually good ones. Any mobs in D2 dungeon can drop lvl 3 lapis as well.

Lv4 lapis come from D2 dungeon levels 2-3, and from skeletons and nightmares in the 2 rooms nearest the portal to lvl 2 from lvl 1. More often you will get lv3 lapis from these mobs however. I've noticed that the mutants on D2 lvl2 tend to drop more STR lapis than other mobs. D2 dark knight minibosses and rocagos crazy warrior minibosses often drop level 4s.

Lv 5 lapis come from Commanders in the map 3 dungeon.
CaptCrumb
CaptCrumb
Admin

Back to top Go down